Breaking News
recent

Eyewitnesses narrates the incident ‘A minute of quake’

As soon as an earthquake of 7.7 magnitude shook parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan and India on Monday, eyewitness accounts started pouring on the internet.
The updates below provide a real-time view of the earthquake as it struck.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Faisal Farooq - Rawalpindi:
I was in my apartment on the third floor near Commercial market in Rawalpindi, and I literally felt death. The building was moving like a swing. My legs are still shivering.
Rida Maria - Rawalpindi:
I was in my MBBS class at Foundation University Medical College. Suddenly, I felt my chair shake. It was a massive jolt. All of my classmates left the class and gathered in the courtyard of the university. I did not return to the class.
Bilal Shah - Islamabad:
I was taking tea in my office. All of a sudden, I felt two big jolts under my feet. At first, I thought it was just an ordinary tremor, but then suddenly, I heard the windows rattle up and I rushed out of the building of my office. It was scary.
Unknown

Unknown

Powered by Blogger.