Few Pakistani celebrities have refused to do certain bold scenes in movies. They have clearly said NO about the intense love-making scenes in the movies.
Mahira Khan
The stunner is ready to make her Bollywood debut from the movie ‘Raees’ with Shah Rukh Khan. According to a report, the actress apparently got the jitters while shooting for an intimate scene with Nawazuddin Siddiqui. The report stated that the scene is pretty edgy, dark and somewhat brutal which has Nawaz forcing himself on her. The scene turned out to be uncomfortable and unsettling for Mahira Khan, thus she refused it.
Fawad Khan
A Report published to Mumbai Mirror Report, Fawad has asked his filmmakers to tone down an intimate scene with Alia Bhatt. He has said all this in keeping the sensibilities of the Pakistani audiences.
“I’ve mentioned that a couple of times before as well. Because it will not appeal to the sensibilities of my audience back home. I have to go back and work there [Pakistan]. I won’t be a girgit (chameleon) and change my colours just because I’m working here. Well, that’s my point of view,” Fawad earlier explained.
He has clearly said that he is not comfortable with such intimate scenes. Even in his famous romantic dramas Zindagi Gulzar Hai and Humsafar, there were no such kissing or touching involved.
Ali Zafar
Pakistani rockstar Ali Zafar also adopts a ‘no-kissing’ policy in his contract when he signs a Bollywood films.
“I have a clause that I won’t be kissing on screen. In London Paris New York, kissing was essential to the film and so they got a body double to do it. I obviously think about what people are going to feel like back home in Pakistan and about what they are going to think”
Several other Pakistani celebrities are also making their Bollywood debut very soon. But, we need to wait and watch about their stance on intimate scenes. Mawra Hocane and Momal Sheikh are also set to make their Bollywood debut in coming time.
