Breaking News
recent

Alia Bhatt Confessed Love with Sidharth Malhotra



Bollywood artists Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra have been understood to be in a relationship ever since their debut in ‘Student of the Year’. The pair, however, has never confirmed or denied the news but now finally Alia Bhatt has confessed that she loves Sidharth Malhotra.
According to Indian media report, Both Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra are busy in the elevations of their upcoming film ‘Kapoor and Sons’. At a recent advertising event, Alia Bhatt talked about her equation with Sidharth and said, "The way you guys are talking, it's as if the stories are just out. Yes, I love him.''
She also said, "Especially with Sid (Sidharth Malhotra) being around, as he is one of the closest people in my life right now (it was easy to work on Kapoor and Sons). So, whenever I felt low (while working on the film), I knew I had a friend to take care of me. I didn't feel alone,” Hindustan Times Reported.

The actors were first seen together on the silver screen in the 2012 Karan Johar film ‘Student of the Year’.
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.