Lahore: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif’s wife Tehmina
Durrani has labeled the offshore assets of Sharif family a depraved business
and suggested Sharif Family to return back the public money.
Tehmina Durrani in a series of tweets on Tuesday criticized the offshore assets of Sharif family and asked for the return of the money to the people of Pakistan.
Panama Leaks also cited her mother an owner of offshore company. She replied that she had nothing to do with her mother’s wealth. “I’m not part of my mother’s wealth nor do I know what she owns or who she banks with,” she tweeted.
“I believe in national wealth being returned. I said two years ago that for democratic survival, leaders have to be upfront and return Pak wealth, she said.
“Even if offshore companies, foreign properties, and accounts
might be legal, for me they are unethical,” she added.
I am not part of my mothers wealth nor do I know what she owns or who she banks with.— Tehmina Durrani (@TehminaDurrani) 4 April 2016
I believe in National wealth being teturned.I said 2 yrs ago that for democratic survival, leaders hv to be upfront and return Pak wealth— Tehmina Durrani (@TehminaDurrani) 4 April 2016
Been married to SS for 14 yrs now !! The sharifs nvr met me#reasons qualified for thm. GEO made us 1 BIG happy offshore family . Hahaha !!!— Tehmina Durrani (@TehminaDurrani) 5 April 2016
ONLY way to clear sharif name is to keep minimum, simplify life drastically, return all foreign and local wealth to the nation I.e JINNAH— Tehmina Durrani (@TehminaDurrani) 5 April 2016
Even if off shore companies ,foreign properties ,and accounts 'mite' be legal, for ME they are unethical .— Tehmina Durrani (@TehminaDurrani) 5 April 2016

No comments:
Post a Comment